Land Rover & Range Rover in the news.
(July) Land Rover named Carmaker of the Year for 2nd consecutive year in the Motor Trader Awards.
(July) According to J.D. Power 2013 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, the Range Rover achieves the highest APEAL score in its segment and of any model in the industry in 2013, which marks the first time a model outside the large premium car segment has done so. The Land Rover brand ranks 4th overall.
(July) Jaguar Land Rover has been named Responsible Business of the Year by Business in the Community (BITC). JLR received the award in recognition of its significant investment in UK jobs and facilities, improving its environmental performance and increasing the skills and education opportunities for young people and existing employees.
(July) Land Rover scoops 3 top prizes at the annual Auto Express Awards
- All-new Range Rover voted Best Luxury Car
- Range Rover wins Design Award
- Evoque scoops Best Compact SUV
(June) The Discovery 4 has secured an exceptional 4th successive victory in the annual Tow Car Awards.
- Discovery 4 named winner of 2013 Tow Car Awards’ 1,900kg+ category
- 4th successive win seals Discovery 4’s class-leading reputation
- Judges praise “one of the most practical tow cars you can buy at any price”
(June) The All-New Range Rover continues to fill the trophy cabinet having been bestowed with the Car Dealer Power Car of the Year Award
( May) The Evoque and Discovery have continued their winning ways in the annual Diesel Car, Car of the Year Awards
- Evoque is voted best crossover for the 2nd year in a row
- Discovery 4 wins best 4×4 title for the 4th year in succession
For all the latest news follow Ridgeway Land Rover on Twitter @LandRoverOxford or visit www.ridgeway.co.uk/landrover